Associate Director, Automotive & Transportation, MarketsandMarkets
Mr Srinath Manda has 19+ years of experience in Business Consulting and Industry, Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, Project Feasibility Studies, Financial Risk Analysis, Syndicated Research, and Business Case Studies.
• Prior to this, he worked with Frost & Sullivan, Boston Analytics, Pipal Research, ICFAI Business Research Center, and Global Industry Analysts.
• He has vast experience in executing consulting projects for industry bodies, government entities, financial institutions and Fortune 500 firms from automotive & transportation industry such as – Daimler, Honda, Hitachi, Fiat, Karma Automotive, BorgWarner, Bosch, Continental, Faurecia, Delphi, SKF, Cummins, Panasonic, AVL, Magna, Brembo, Pioneer, Kubota, NEC, TVS Group, OctoTelematics, Sinotruk, Aditya Birla Group, DHL, FedEx and APL among others.
• He has published/executed over 500+ studies including syndicated reports, business research and consulting projects in diverse industries and geographic markets as a team player, leader, manager & domain head.
• He has established thought leadership in transportation, automotive, logistics, and SCM through speaking engagements in industry events and strategic insights contribution to industry publications
• He holds MBA in Marketing from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (India), and B.Sc. from Osmania University (India). He also holds a certificate in Supply Chain Management from CII Institute of Logistics.
• He has participated in multiple projects from the areas of Advanced Automotive Technologies, Intelligent and Smart Transportation Systems, Telematics and Infotainment, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles, Off-highway Vehicles, Railways, Logistics, Automotive Electronics, Automotive Safety, and Core Automotive Systems.